Weekend Home Games Feature Activities on the West Plaza; Single-Game Ticket Offers
The Seattle Storm has announced that weekend home games will be a day of family-friendly entertainment all season, providing activities and excitement for all ages and all members of the family.
On the West Plaza outside of KeyArena, families will find activities to engage in such as: face painting, balloon twister and inflatable toys along with music provided by radio station Warm 106.9. Activities open one hour before doors open, or two hours before tip-off.
“Summer Fun Zone” will kick-off with Seattle’s season opener on Saturday, June 6 at 4 p.m., with tip-off at 6 p.m., and will continue from June through September. There will be seven “Summer Fun Zone” days for all families to enjoy, including Opening Night, Father’s Day, Native American Heritage Night, and Group Health Youth Fitness Night.
“The new ‘Summer Fun Zone’ is a space for families to enjoy activities on the plaza before the games. We’re excited that families and children are such a wonderful part of the Seattle Storm game day atmosphere,” said Storm President & GM Alisha Valavanis.
Upcoming promotions for “Summer Fun Zone” include:
- June 6 vs. LA – Opening Night: first 3,000 fans receive a FREE Jewell Loyd t-shirt
- June 21 vs. Phoenix – Celebrate Father’s Day: buy one ticket, get one free
- July 15 vs. LA – Kids Day – Tipoff at Noon
- July 18 vs. Atlanta – Muckleshoot Casino Native American Heritage Night featuring Shoni Schimmel
- August 16 vs. San Antonio
- August 30 vs. Washington – Group Health Youth Fitness Night: first 4,000 receive a free team poster
- September 13 vs. San Antonio – Fan Appreciation Night
Seattle opens the 2015 season on June 6 vs. Los Angeles and the first 3,000 fans will receive a free Jewell Loyd t-shirt. Storm 360 Memberships, starting at $179, are still available by calling (206) 217-WNBA (9622) or by visiting StormBasketball.com.