“Out on the Street” is the first-ever annual LGBT Leadership Summit for the Wall Street community, by the Wall Street community. Created and developed by Todd Sears, diversity leader and former banker, the summit will bring together senior leaders – LGBT as well as straight allies — to discuss vital issues including cultural change, recruitment, client development, and ways to maximize business impact. Deutsche Bank will host the inaugural summit.
The leadership summit will focus on two areas:
- Wall Street as a Workplace of Choice for LGBT Professionals
- Leveraging LGBT Diversity to Enhance Business Development
The goal of the summit is to engage senior leadership in discussions around making Wall Street a destination for top talent and a desirable workplace for the LGBT community. In addition, Sylvia Ann Hewlett, President of the Center for Work-Life Policy, will launch the Center’s newest research on LGBTat work and the power of being “out” in the workplace. With 48% of LGBT professionals still in the closet at work, the inclusive workplace should be an integral part of business and talent plans — a theme that the Summit will explore.
Participating companies include Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley.
Speakers will include:
- Seth Waugh, CEO Deutsche Bank Americas
- Mitch Cox, Head of Wealth Management Americas, Barclays Wealth
- Bonnie Howard, Chief Auditor & Global Control Head, Citigroup
- R. Martin Chavez, Partner, Goldman Sachs
- Linda Riefler, Global Head of Equity & Fixed Income Research, Morgan Stanley
- Brian McNaught, Author, LGBT Leadership Expert
- Sylvia Ann Hewlett, President, Center for Work Life Policy
- Kevin Jennings, Assistant Secretary of Education
- Dr. Brad Sears, Executive Director, The Williams Institute
When: Wednesday, March 30, 11:30:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Where: Deutsche Bank, 60 Wall Street, 47th Floor
Contact: Jonathan Saw, Principal, Saw & Associates– email@example.com